THE MOST VENOMOUS
SNAKE IN THE WORLD
- Expecteria Trouserius" (Trouser Snake)
- Varying from pink to black. Fang-less with a
highly venomous spit. Size varies from 3 to 12
inches, depending on its mood and sub-species.
- Usually found in bedrooms, but has been known to
appear in the most unusual places.
- Various types of vaccine available for women.
However, once the venom is injected into the
body, only drastic measures will ensure complete
recovery. There is no known antidote for men.
* WHAT TO DO WHEN ATTACKED *
- Do not apply a tourniquet as the venom is too
deep in the body to be affected.
CUTTING THE WOUND:
- This would be completely unnecessary and
ineffective as the initial bleeding will stop
after a few weeks anyhow.
SUCKING THE WOUND:
- This method is the most popular with the victim,
but so far has not been reportedly successful.
MILKING THE SNAKE:
- Place four fingers of the right hand around the
neck of the reptile, with the thumb in the front.
- Grip firmly and move the hand in an upwards and
- This will result in the snake becoming highly
aggressive, starting to spit.
- The time taken for this milking process depends
entirely on the milker and the last known time
the snake attacked.
- Once milked, the snake should be harmless for
about 15 - 20 minutes.
- This snake, although it is very aggressive and
active, is not necessarily a vermin and when
treated with the right kind of respect, makes a
¦ Home ¦
Any questions please direct them