Labels especially for blondes
This just shows how stupid people are, that such labels are necessary! In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.
1. On Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair)
2. On a bag of Fritos: "You could be winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside".
(Evidently, the shoplifter special)
3. On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how. . . ?)
4. On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestions: Defrost."
(But it's *just* a suggestion)
5. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of box): "Do not Turn upside down"
(Oops, too late!)
6. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
(As night follows the day . . . .)
7. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
(But wouldn't this save even more time?)
8. On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
(One would hope)
9. On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only"
(As opposed to what?) ( This person obviously has worked in an ER before)
10. On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use".
(I gotta admit, I'm curious)
11. On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: Contains nuts".
12. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
13. On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
(I don't blame the company - I blame parents for this one)
¦ Home ¦ Links ¦ Contents ¦
Any questions please direct them here.